Arrangements For Cup Game
Harmsworth Park Information For Visiting Supporters
Final arrangements are well in hand for this Saturday's Ramsdems Cup game against visitors Raith Rovers. We have had a lot of queries from visiting fans relating to game. As such we have produced this lay-out play of the Harmsworth Park which will hopefully give visiting supporters some useful information.
The plan highlights:
- Parking area for team bus
- Parking areas for supporters buses - on Harrow Hill Road
- The three main entrances to the park - Please note that the small gate on South Road will be used for ticket entrance only
- 23rds of the South terrace will be segregated for use by Raith Rovers supporters
- The position of the main toilet block, T-Hut and medical room
- Temporary toilets will be available by the side of the south stand, beside the ISO containers
This link shows the area around the Harmsworth Park.
If any visiting supporters have any further queries please send them via our contact page and we will respond as quickly as we can.
Supporters are reminded that tickets for the game are available for purchase from J Gunn & Co Bridge street Wick, and 15 High Street Thurso. Tickets are priced at £10 and £5 for juniorsconcessions. Commemorative Cup scarfs are also available for purchase at J Gunn & Co priced at £10.
Click here for directions to J Gunn & Co Shop in Wick.
Click here for directions to J Gunn & Co Shop in Thurso.