New section added - Player StatsA new section called 'Player Stats' has been added to the site. It can be found as an option in the Main Menu on the right hand side of the home page, or by following this link.
The stats table shows for each player:-
1. Number of games started
2. Number of games they have come on as a substitute
3. Number of goals scored
4. Number of yellow cards received
5. Number of red cards received
You can change the data displayed in the table if you so wish. At the top of the table you can change either the season (currently only 2005\06 data available) or the match type: League, Cup, All etc. If you change either of these you will then need to click on the button with the two arrows > >, to the right of these fields, to refresh the data in the table. Default view is season 2005\06 and match type 'league'.
You can also sort any of the table data columns by clicking on the text header in each column.
For league games only - main points of interest as at 11th Jan 2006 are:-
Every attempt will now be made to keep this table up to date directly after each game.
- Only Don and Craig have started all 17 league games so far this year
- Murray Coghill has made the most substitute appearances with 9 games
- Jamie is the current top league goal scorer with 6 goals
- Martin has the most number of yellow cards, 6, but this includes the 2 yellows in the Lossie game that also got him, and the teams, only league red card so far this season
- Mark Nichol has the best goal to game ratio. He's started 4 matches and has come on as a sub for another 4, with a strike total of 5 goals for his 8 games.